Regulatory Compliance Management
Protecting endpoints and Achieving regulatory compliance
Regulatory compliance is a reality for every organization today, as you address the maintenance of the integrity of your IT systems and the confidential information they contain. Growing external threats compound that challenge, and both internal and external policies must be established to conform to standards and laws that have been clearly defined. For example, federal and state agencies are mandated to use only FDCC compliant solutions, and dealing with any organization that processes, transmits or stores payment card information requires that they must be PCI compliant.
There are a number of other regulations such as GLBA, FISMA, HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley and USGBC that are designed to secure and protect consumer financial information, government information and assets and personal medical records. These regulations greatly impact organizations (financial services, government and health care related, retail, and more) that must provide for the integrity, confidentiality and availability of sensitive information, while also providing audit-worthy proof of compliance in their day-to-day operations.
The Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance (K1000) can help save you time and your company money while helping ensure your organization remains in compliance with regulatory mandates and internal IT management policies.
- Device discovery and inventory capabilities help auto-discover network-wide hardware and software configurations including desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, smartphones, servers, printers and other connected, non-computing devices, as well as operating systems, applications and patches, and provides inventory reporting for both audit and license compliance purposes.
- Configuration and policy management and software distribution helps mitigate risk and manage change through policy based deployment of applications and system configurations.
- Patch management allows for more rapid, accurate and secure patch management, helping to proactively manage threats through the automated collection, analysis and delivery of patches throughout the organization.
- Security audit and enforcement helps provide advanced scripts and utilities to find and remediate security vulnerabilities, regularly enforce security policies and even quarantine compromised systems.
- Audit tracking ensures key IT administration activities are tracked and reported by time and activity owner, improving governance. The ticket archiving feature and the configuration history feature enable IT organizations to create and maintain an accurate audit trail.
- Reporting and dashboards help provide visibility into network activities for information on inventories, changes and access for more effective operations management and audit compliance.
Learn More ›