Our vision at Dell KACE is to provide an appliance-based approach to systems management, to create time for systems administration professionals, while saving money for their companies. Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances are available as both physical and virtual appliances.
Why Choose the KACE Management Appliance?
The KACE Management Appliance delivers a fully integrated systems management solution, unlike traditional software approaches that can require complex and time-consuming deployment and maintenance. KACE accomplishes this via an extremely flexible, intelligent appliance-based architecture that typically deploys in days and is self maintaining. The KACE Management Appliance also provides direct access to time-saving ITNinja systems management community information using AppDeploy Live, the leading destination for end point administrators. The result: Comprehensive systems management that is easy-to-use and that can be more economical than software only alternatives. Read more in the white paper KACE K1000 Management Appliance Architecture: Harnessing the Power of an Appliance-based Architecture.
- Empower network administrators of all levels, from junior to advanced, via an intuitive tabbed Web-based console
- Integrate with existing LAN services such as LDAP, Active Directory and SAN facilities, or operate in stand alone mode
- One click updates make upgrading and patching the appliance easy
- Train users in hours with web-based instruction
- The KACE Management Appliance addresses the gamut of systems management tasks: device discovery & inventory, software distribution, patch management, asset management, security audit & enforcement, broadcast and administrative alerts, remote control, reporting & dashboards, service desk, power management, and more – it's all in the appliance
- Agent support for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Agentless discovery of any network addressable device
- Typically deploy in one day with plug-and-play connection to your LAN
- No additional hardware or software pre-requisites are required
- No incremental professional services fees are required
- Built-in backup and recovery simplifies maintenance
- A hardened and self-healing appliance is secure and keeps maintenance costs low
- Remote site support without requiring dedicated hardware or staff
The KACE Management Appliance is designed for enterprises and business units with up to 20,000 nodes.