The Dell KACE Global Infrastructure Consulting Services (GICS) team offers the choice of off-site or on-site services for implementation and configuration of both the K1000 and K2000 Appliances. This is ideal for customers that are new to KACE or do not have the time to self-train. The implementation consulting engagements aid in rapid KACE appliance deployment, utilizing best practices and strategy planning.
Service suites include:
- K1000 Consulting Services Lite (EMEA region)
Implementation and configuration of the K1000 Appliance with specific delivery items identified in a customer facing service description.
- K2000 Implementation Consulting Services Lite (EMEA region)
Implementation and configuration of the K2000 deployment appliance with specific delivery items identified in a customer facing service description.
- K1000 and K2000 Implementation Consulting Services
- Rapid deployment and implementation of both KACE K1000 and K2000 series appliances - no scoping needed as all deliverables are addressed and fixed in a customer facing service description.
- K2000 Optimized Deployment Services
A built and tested automated task sequence that will dynamically deploy a Windows client operating system, rename the computer, join the computer to the domain and migrate user data.
- Custom Statements of Work
For complex opportunities to address specific customer pain examples as advanced service desk implementation, advanced client OS migration, turn-key KACE system management integration, software packaging, software license management, etc.
Based on individual requirements, these on-site or remote services might focus on:
- K1000 Review
A review of the existing configuration of the K1000, including backup and recovery processes, client agent deployment processes, and new client update processes.
- Asset and Patch Management
Define patch management processes, custom asset relationships, flat file import of asset lists, and configuration of the asset update process.
- Software Distribution and Licensing
Define key software license assets, deploy standard applications, and configure the software update process.
- Service Desk Configuration
Set up categories, workflows, custom fields, and ticket reports.
- Deployment Configuration
Configure pre-installation boot environments, disk images and create pre and post installation tasks on the K2000, including configuring and deploying remote site appliances.
To contact Professional Services please email firstname.lastname@example.org