At Dell KACE, customers are our highest priority, and we structure our support policies and procedures accordingly
The following information is provided to help you quickly access the resources you need to get the most out of Dell KACE support and services.
- For details on support hours and contact information, click here.
- To subscribe to the monthly inKpad! newsletter to receive product releases, technical tips and learn about free training opportunities, click here.
- For additional information on Dell ProSupport™ for KACE Appliances, download our customer support datasheet
If you are looking for online resources, click here to get immediate information on your KACE appliance. You will find detailed product documents, tutorial videos, communities, support news and other resources that have been categorized for quick and easy access.
If you are a new KACE customer and need information about your initial JumpStart training sessions, click here. To learn about the many live and virtual training opportunities that are available to KACE customers who want to enhance their knowledge and maximize their investment, click here.
Support Overview for the K1000 and K2000
Standard Support and Maintenance for the K1000 and K2000 includes:
- Hardware replacement warranty
- Software updates for all purchased Dell KACE Appliance components (OS, middleware and applications)
- Access to our Support portal including:
- Information-rich, searchable knowledge base with answers to commonly asked support questions
- Best practice guidelines and tutorials
- On-demand training videos
- Data feeds for features that require constantly updated information including:
- Patchlink patch management subscription
- Open Vulnerability Assessment Language (OVAL) definitions
- Remote Recovery Console updates
- Device driver updates
- AppDeploySM Live Subscription