Our vision at Dell KACE is to provide an appliance-based approach to systems management, to create time for systems administration professionals, while saving money for their companies. Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances are available as physical, virtual and hosted* appliances.
Why Choose the KACE Management Appliance?
The KACE Management Appliance delivers a fully integrated systems management solution, unlike traditional software approaches that can require complex and time-consuming deployment and maintenance. KACE accomplishes this via an extremely flexible, intelligent appliance-based architecture that typically deploys in days and is self maintaining. The KACE Management Appliance also provides direct access to time-saving ITNinja systems management community information, the leading destination for end point administrators, using an ITNinja feed. The result: comprehensive systems management that is easy-to-use and that can be more economical than software only alternatives. Read more in the white paper KACE K1000 Management Appliance Architecture: Harnessing the Power of an Appliance-based Architecture.
- Empower network administrators of all levels, from junior to advanced, via an intuitive tabbed Web-based console
- Integrate with existing LAN services such as LDAP, Active Directory and SAN facilities, or operate in stand alone mode
- One click updates make upgrading and patching the appliance easy
- Train users in hours with web-based instruction
- Anywhere, anytime, any device access for both administrators and end users with K1000 GO, the mobile app of the K1000
- The KACE Management Appliance addresses the gamut of systems management tasks: device discovery & inventory, software distribution, patch management, asset management, security audit & enforcement, broadcast and administrative alerts, remote control, reporting & dashboards, service desk, power management, and more – it's all in the appliance
- Support for Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX operating systems
- Agentless discovery of any network connected device for near limitless infrastructure platform inventorying
- Multi-device management from corporate issued PCs to BYOx
- Three different deployment options from on premise physical or virtual solutions or as a Service via K1000 Hosted*
- Typically deploy in one day with plug-and-play connection to your LAN
- No additional hardware or software pre-requisites are required
- No incremental professional services fees are required
- Built-in backup and recovery simplifies maintenance
- A hardened and self-healing appliance is secure and keeps maintenance costs low
- Remote site support without requiring dedicated hardware or staff
The KACE Management Appliance is designed for enterprises and business units with up to 20,000 nodes.
*not available in all regions, please contact your local representative for availability.