Our vision at Dell KACE is to provide an appliance-based approach to OS deployment, to create time for systems management professionals, while saving money for their companies. Dell KACE appliances are available as both physical and virtual appliances.
Why Choose the KACE Deployment Appliance?
The KACE Deployment Appliance delivers a fully integrated systems provisioning solution, unlike traditional OS deployment software solutions, which typically require complex and time-consuming deployment or do not fully automate systems provisioning. Manually provisioning systems with point imaging products or internally developed scripts can be a costly and time-consuming process, while traditional software only systems management solutions may have proven too expensive and complex for many organizations. The KACE Deployment Appliance breaks the complexity and cost barrier by utilizing an appliance-based architecture. Read more in the white paper KACE K2000 Deployment Appliance Architecture: Harnessing the Power of an Appliance-based Architecture.
- Enable network administrators of all levels, from junior to advanced, via an intuitive tabbed web-based console
- Remote, unattended systems deployment of any networked PC or Server
- One click updates make upgrading and patching the appliance easy
- Train users in hours with web-based instruction
- Typically deploy in one day with plug and play deployment to your LAN
- No hardware or software pre-requisites are required
- No professional services fees are required
- A hardened and self-healing appliance keeps maintenance costs low
- Remote site support without dedicated hardware or staff
The KACE Deployment Appliance is designed for enterprises and business units with 100 to 10,000 nodes.