Dell KACE in Large Organizations
Dell KACE delivers easy,effections for the largest organizations
Large organizations with thousands of nodes under management need robust and scalable systems management solutions. They must also deal with systems management challenges that are magnified by the number of supported users they support in remote offices.
The ideal systems management solution is one that is robust enough to provide true enterprise level support and is also easy to deploy and manage.
Dell KACE can provide this ideal solution in 2 ways:
- Provide an end-to-end solution that covers all aspects of system management
- Provide solutions that address specific needs not covered by Microsoft SCCM
Enterprise Ready Solutions For Large Organisations with SCCM
To learn more about how the Dell KACE Enterprise Ready Solutions can optimize SCCM, click here.
Large organizations looking for a complete systems management solution are often faced with this set of challenges:
- Need to Scale
Requirements to effectively address the needs of not just hundreds of users, but thousands of users without performance degradation or compromised functionality
- Decentralized IT Organizations
Decentralization is often a reality in large organizations with IT split into different groups by geography or business unit. Security permissions are required to ensure that administrative views are segregated appropriately
- Complexity of Heterogeneous Environments
Larger organizations tend to heterogeneity, adding complexity to application and operating systems management that demands an equally sophisticated approach
- Large Number of Remote Locations
Size often connotes a geographically diverse organization, adding the mandate to manage remote offices in a cost-effective way
Dell KACE K Series Appliances are designed to help save you time and save your company money by providing end-to-end systems lifecycle management capabilities via comprehensive, easy-to-use and affordable appliances. K Series Appliances are especially effective in larger organizations where the need to scale to many thousands of end nodes exists, but the desire is to do so in a comprehensive, easy-to-use and affordable way. They enable effective cross-platform management of Windows, Mac and Linux systems, provide efficient software and OS deployments, include security permissions to support decentralized organizations, and provide support for remote locations without the addition of staff or hardware. KACE Appliances support plug and play deployment onto your LAN and are simple to use, upgrade and maintain. Absolutely no upfront programming is required to enable them. And KACE Appliances are available both as physical and virtual appliances, providing users with a variety of cost effective deployment options.
The KACE Appliance architecture provides features and capabilities that specifically address the needs of larger organizations:
- The KACE Management Appliance employs a single efficient agent to support all of its inventory and software management functionality. This agent utilizes minimal client resources, allowing frequent inventory and management activities to occur even in large environments without noticeable performance impact. A single agent approach also makes for easy deployment and maintenance.
- The KACE Deployment Appliance improves operating system deployment efficiency and reliability using agentless deployment from a centralized library.
- The KACE Appliance utilizes an Agent Messaging Protocol (AMP), which provides the scalable, reliable communication controls necessary to manage large numbers of end nodes across a network with robust, predictable efficiency.
- KACE Appliance remote site management capabilities allow for centralized management and administration of multiple remote installations without need for additional onsite resources.
- The KACE Appliance utilizes organizations and permissions to easily align managed domains with organizational structure and user roles.
- The KACE Appliance enables parallel OS deployments right out of the box through its pre-configured appliance-based architecture.
- The KACE Appliance optimizes large-scale imaging through its innovative K-imaging technology, which eliminates redundant transfers in image capture, storage and deployment processes.
- Using the KACE Appliance administrative console, IT administration tasks are accomplished via an easy-to-use, familiar tab-based user interface allowing administrators to accomplish the breadth of their systems administration tasks.
Learn more about Dell KACE customers that are saving time and money in larger environments.