Dell KACE Drives Momentum For Systems Management in Europe
- European customer base increases 12x to more than 400 organisations
- Continued product innovation and aggressive global expansion helps propel momentum
- ProSupport package extended to European customers at first local user conference
DELL KACE EMEA USER KONFERENCE, LONDON, UK - 8th December 2011 - Dell KACE today announced that it has seen significant growth and market development in Europe at its inaugural Dell KACE EMEA Konference held at Mercedes Benz World in Surrey, UK. The company is also launching a new support offering for its customers to provide them with a single source of support for both their Dell KACE Appliances and Dell equipment.
"We are extremely pleased at the growth we have seen across Europe; the demand for IT to reduce costs while focusing on supporting business objectives has driven organisations to look at how they can streamline and manage their IT assets more efficiently. Based on our appliance-based delivery method, Dell KACE provides a simple and effective route to achieving these goals," commented Seann Gardiner, EMEA Sales Director, Dell KACE. "Our channel expansion has also been extremely successful, and we have exceeded our internal targets on getting partners certified for offering Dell KACE solutions to their customers. We remain committed to expanding the market for systems management solutions across Europe and delivering cost and time savings to our customers through smarter IT management."
Some of Dell KACE's key growth areas include:
- Increased customer base – Dell KACE's customer base in Europe has seen a 12x increase since KACE was acquired by Dell, with more than 400 companies in 20 countries across the continent choosing the company's systems management and deployment appliances so far. EMEA customers include Ipanema Technologies and USG People France.
- Expansion of global footprint – Dell KACE has invested in localising its systems management solutions, support and content for Germany, France, China, Japan and Brazil. KACE will continue to expand its international footprint by localizing its solutions in additional countries within Europe and Latin America throughout 2012. The company has also recruited dedicated staff, with more than 50 employees in place across the European region.
- Continued product innovation - Dell KACE continues to innovate and deliver comprehensive, affordable and easy-to-use systems management technology that addresses unique pain points for organisations of all sizes. This includes the launch of the Dell KACE K-Series Advanced Appliance line.
- Channel partner acquisition – Dell KACE has built out its channel network in Europe with more than 60 partners gaining certification in less than a year. The company is working with these organisations to train them with the skills to sell systems management effectively and efficiently. Partners recruited by Dell KACE include IT Sure in Germany.
- Improved support - Dell KACE is also expanding its new ProSupport package across to European customers. This includes unified assistance from Dell's maintenance and support team, allowing KACE and Dell customers to quickly reach a support team at any time through a single contact number for all Dell products including desktops, servers, storage and Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances. With ProSupport IT administrators can quickly speak to an expert to get to the bottom of any Dell KACE technical issues, allowing them to spend more time on strategic projects.
"The acquisition of KACE by Dell has significantly elevated the business unit and continues to be an exciting company to watch in the systems management space because of its ability to meet new market challenges and turn them into advantages over its competitors," said Steve Brasen, managing research director for Enterprise Management Associates. "Although Dell KACE has focused its aggressive pricing structure and appliance-based approach to systems management primarily towards small and medium-sized organisations, our analysis reveals the product is set to be a leading contender in the enterprise space as well."
The Dell KACE K Series of Systems Management Appliances is an easy-to-use, comprehensive and affordable solution that fulfills the systems management needs of any organization - from initial computer deployment to ongoing management and retirement. Using an appliance-based architecture, these appliances make efficient computer and server management a reality by providing a low-cost alternative to software-only systems management solutions.
The Dell KACE Konference is the premier educational event designed to speed an organizations' way to a better understanding of the latest trends and techniques in systems management and the most effective use of the KACE appliances. The EMEA Konference runs from the 7th to the 9th of December 2011, at Mercedes-Benz World, Weybridge, Surrey.
Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) creates, enhances and integrates technology and services customers count on to provide them reliable, long-term value. Dell provides system-management solutions for customers of all sizes and system complexity. The award-winning Dell KACE family of appliances delivers easy-to-use, comprehensive, and affordable systems management capabilities. For more information, visit http://www.dell.com/KACE or follow the conversation at http://twitter.com/DellKACE.
Mark Kember / Ben Hart
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 873 323
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com