Dell KACE Advanced Training is geared for the experienced KACE Appliance Administrator who is ready to take their deployment to the next level. The Advanced Training is best scheduled 6-9 months after the original JumpStart training is completed. The Advanced Training consists of an initial two hour best practice review followed by advanced content sessions that range from 2-6 hours based on your needs.
Session I - Best Practices
The Best Practices Review examines four key areas of your existing KACE Appliance configuration.
Server Health Check
- Review existing configuration settings and system logs
- Review backup and recovery processes
- Review check in intervals and server task throttling
- Review recent deployment activity
- Review AMP connectivity
- Review deployment process for new assets
Software Distribution Strategy
- Review recent managed installs
- Review uninstall process
- Review machine labels and filters
- Review patching labels and filters
- Review patch schedules
- Review patch subscriptions
Session II - Advanced Content
The Advanced Content Session is a 2-6 hour offering that gives you the opportunity to cover specific topics in greater depth. The following topics are available. Scheduling is done in 2 hour block minimums.
- Advanced Scripting
- Enhanced Patching
- Deploying effective replication shares
- Advanced Service Desk Ticket Rules
- Service Desk Best Practices
- Asset License Compliance
- iPhone management and support
Sign Up Today
KACE Advanced Training is a cost effective way to maximize the advanced features of your KACE Appliance. Click the button below to contact us for scheduling and pricing information.