If a specific patch in patch detail page showed that it is in "Not Downloaded" status for that specific operating system, check the following items:
1. Check subscription settings to make sure the appropriate or specific operating system is subscribed.
2. Make sure the latest status shows that all patches has been downloaded or up to date on downloading the patches:
Go to Security -> Patching Tab -> On the Patch Management page, chek the followig two parameter under the Patch Tip section:
Last Update Status: Updated
Last Successful Update: 2009/05/15 03:00:13am
Make sure the "Last Update Status" shows "Updated" status
Check the "Last Successful Update" for the last successfull download date
3. If step 1 and 2 holds true, there maybe an issue when Enhance Content patching mode was enabled, the subscription list was not unsubscribed and will need to resubscribe again. Do the following to make sure the subscription settings are setup correctly:
A. Go to Security -> Patching tab -> Subscription Settings
- Make sure to unsubscribe and resubscribe all the Operating Systrem, Language Settings, and Application Settings.
- Redownload the patches again
This should fix the subscription issue.